Tuesday 24 July 2012

I realised that I haven't seen a lot of movies in the past couple of weeks. And that is bad. Really bad. I rewatched movies a lot, though. But anyway, I'm gonna write short reviews for those movies I did see.

LOL (the Miley Cyrus version)
They copy-pasted the original version. But the story in general is kind of... boring. Although, it has great soundtrack.

The Hunger Games 
Yes, it has been 283472834783473847 since its release.. It was good, better than I expected, and I  really liked that they sticked to the book, I don't really like it when they change a lot of things.

The Lorax 
I actually liked it. I can't beieve that the only voice I recognized was Betty White's, and there were a lot of actors. Again, great soundtrack.
The Amazing Spiderman


Well, it really was amazing. Really. Andrew&Emma did a great job. And everyone else. But it does miss that famous  Spiderman upside-down kiss. And if you plan to watch it in the theatre, make sure to stay for credits(you'll see)!

No comments:

Post a Comment