Tuesday 24 July 2012

Okay, since I wasted  my first post and wrote something REALLY dumb, I'm gonna try not to ruin my second post. I'll list my top ten movies and and write a one sentence review for each of them.

 #10 Little Miss Sunshine (2006)
It makes you laugh, and it also makes you cry.
#9 Trainspotting (1996)
Great film, also do not use it as and excuse for dating an under-aged girl if you are in your 20ies.
#8 The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Disney's stop-motion film, truely amazing+a must-watch on every Halloween, and Christmas.
#7 Leon-the Professional  (1994)
Frightening, and great.
#6 Scott Pilgrim vs the World (2010)
It is a romantic-action-comedy (romactiodey?), as awesome as it could be.
#5 Juno (2007)
Quirky teenager gets pregnant-time for her to grow up
 (main point is that she is quirky, the movie wouldn't be as excellent as it is without that)
#4 Fight Club (1999)
Great story with great casting, a lot of great quotes and a great soundtrack (I need to stop using the word great)
#3 Donnie Darko (2001)
Amazing film, you will be scared of rabbits after watching  it, though.
#2 Pulp Fiction (1994)
Oh, come on, do I really need to say anything about this masterpiece?
#1 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)
Do not judge me if you are not the fan, but I need to list this movie as a number one- these books and movies marked my childhood, and it does make me cry every time I watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment